- RECOMMENDED ALL YEAR ROUND
- RATE US $ 189
CUSCO /CHUQUICAHUANA CUSIPATA:
We will be Pick up you at 8:50 am at your hotel in Cusco. Our private transportation will take you to our camping ground at “Cusipata River Lodge ”. Here you will enjoy, commodities such as, hot showers, toilets, a Sauna and a comfortable dinning area.
Our Professional River guides will provide you with all the proper Rafting equipment such as helmet, wet suit, splash jacket, paddle and self bailing raft.
After a comprehensive safety talk we will drive 10 minutes up-river, there we will be running exiting class III & III+. You will spend about two hours floating time,
After the rafting you can enjoy our Sauna and a good hot lunch will be serve, in our dinner room . We also have a Zip line with 2 cables over to the Urubamba.
Overnight at “CUSIPATA RIVER LODGE” , where we have confortable double rooms with private bath. You will fall sleep under the whisper of the river.
CUSIPATA /RAINBOW MOUNTAIN/CUSCO:
Departure at 7:00 am, driving over a scenic dirt road for 1 hour , to the start of our trek to RAINBOW MOUNTAIN , a valley located at 4,900 meters above sea level. This formation is due to a composition of various minerals that make up the different colors right in the middle of a red mountain. This is a magnificent site, There is nothing like it.
After taking pictures and enjoying the breathtaking scenery, we will have lunch and continue our drive back to Cusco ,arriving in the late afternoon.
- Private transportation, all the rafting equipment, such as helmets, life jackets, spray jackets, wet suits, paddles & Raft. Professional Trekking and River guides Safety Kayaker, 2 lunch ,1 Dinner 1 breaksfast . We can cater to vegetarian diets , upon request. Additional Zip Line with no Charge.
- Photos and video upon request with an additonal cost.
- A complete set of dry clothing ,
- A pair of sandals for the river.
- Sun Block ,
- Towel , bathing suit, warm clothing for the evening, flash light